Make your own all-natural, CBD-infused vegan raspberry cheesecake bars with this easy raw recipe.
We used three droppers of 1350mg HempLucid Organic Full-Spectrum CBD in MCT Oil for this batch, but you can use as much or as little as you’d like! Try experimenting with dosage until you find your sweet spot.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cashews (soaked overnight then drained)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 droppers of HempLucid CBD Oil in MCT
Raspberry Swirl Ingredients
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Use a food processor to blend the oats, pecans, and dates until a dough is formed. If the dough seems too dry, add a spoonful of water.
- Coat the bottom of the pan in the dough and put the pan in the freezer while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Blend cashews in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Add coconut cream in a blender and mix until it has a whipped cream texture. Just scrape cream from the top of the can and avoid using the liquid on the bottom for best results.
- Add your preferred amount of CBD oil, maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice, zest, cinnamon and vanilla to the cream. Continue to whip.
- Next, add the blended cashews from earlier into the coconut whip and blend together.
- Grab the pan from the freezer and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Make the raspberry mixture by blending the raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor. Spoon the mixture onto the cheesecake.
- Use a knife to make swirls, figure eights, or whatever swirly patterns your heart desires.
- Finally, place your raspberry cheesecake bars into the freezer to firm for 2-3 hours.
Once your vegan raspberry cheesecake bars are firm, cut them into squares and enjoy!