Make your own all-natural, CBD-infused vegan raspberry cheesecake bars with this easy raw recipe.
We used three droppers of Hemplucid 1500mg CBD Oil in MCT for this batch, but you can use as much or as little as you’d like!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cashews (soaked overnight then drained)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 droppers of Hemplucid CBD Oil in MCT
Raspberry Swirl Ingredients
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Use a food processor to blend the oats, pecans, and dates until a dough is formed. If the dough seems too dry, add a spoonful of water.
- Coat the bottom of the pan in the dough and put the pan in the freezer while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Blend cashews in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Add coconut cream in a blender and mix until it has a whipped cream texture. Just scrape cream from the top of the can and avoid using the liquid on the bottom for best results.
- Add your preferred amount of CBD oil, maple syrup, coconut oil, lemon juice, zest, cinnamon and vanilla to the cream. Continue to whip.
- Next, add the blended cashews from earlier into the coconut whip and blend together.
- Grab the pan from the freezer and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Make the raspberry mixture by blending the raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor. Spoon the mixture onto the cheesecake.
- Use a knife to make swirls, figure eights, or whatever swirly patterns your heart desires.
- Finally, place your raspberry cheesecake bars into the freezer to firm for 2-3 hours.
Once your vegan raspberry cheesecake bars are firm, cut them into squares and enjoy!