Summer CBD Lavender Lemonade
Summer is here and what sounds better than a relaxing CBD lavender lemonade? If you're looking for a refreshing drink with all the benefits and calming properties of hemp, this is the drink for you!
Benefits of CBD can include:
- Pain Relief
- Reduced Anxiety
- Acne Reduction
- Neural Protection
- Supported Heart Health
- 1½ Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoons of Lavender Simple Syrup
- 30mg or two servings of Hemplucid CBD oil
- Juice of 2 Meyer Lemons
- Lavender & Rosemary Sprigs
- Make Lavender Simple Syrup (instructions below).
- In a large lemonade pitcher, combine water, lavender simple syrup, cbd oil, lemon juice, and ice.
- Garnish with Lavender (and sprigs of rosemary for additional aromatics).
Lavender Simple Syrup Recipe
- 1 Cup of Water
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Fresh or Dried Lavender Flowers
- Bring water and lavender to a boil in a saucepan (include lavender before water reaches boil).
- Reduce heat and stir in the sugar until fully dissolved and transparent.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool and steep for at least 1 hour or longer, until the flavor is to your liking. Consistency should be that maple syrup.
- Either remove lavender before adding in sugar or strain out afterwards for stronger flavor.
- Keep refrigerated in a bottle. Mixes best when cold.
Q: What's in CBD Beverages?
A. Anything you want really. A CBD drink just refers to the addition of a CBD oil or tincture to the recipe.
It's all the above benefits without the fear of psychoactive side effects from THC
Q: How are CBD beverages made?
A. There’s no special process, it simply refers to the inclusion of CBD into the drink. Host drinks can vary from coffee to cocktails and water to wine–make them however you like!
Q: What can CBD Offer in the functional beverage space?
A. You get the deliciousness of your favorite beverage, without the fear of psychoactive side effects. Meaning, you get all the wellness of the cannabis plant without any of the mind altering effects.