Hemplucid only uses hemp supplied by a Colorado State Licenced Farm. Grown with meticulous standards. Hemplucid uses no pesticides or chemicals to grow or extract our CBD.
Be Careful Shopping for CBD Oil
When shopping for CBD oil it can be tricky to find products that have CBD third-party tested lab results. You have heard so many good things about CBD. You have also heard an array of claims about what CBD can do, which products are the best and also that some make false claims and do not actually contain CBD. Worse yet the CBD is synthetic and not natural.
How Do You Know If Your CBD Is Quality?
So how do you know that you are getting good quality CBD when you are looking to purchase CBD for you or your loved one? Keep these 4 tips in mind when shopping for CBD products.
1) Avoid Products That Make Claims of Health Benefits or Medical Claims
Hemplucid makes no claims regarding our product due to FDA regulations. However, we encourage all of our customers to google the benefits of CBD and then try our products for themselves. We do not need to make claims.
2) Avoid Products That Don’t Show Ingredient Labels
3) Remember, Products Labeled ‘Hemp Seed Oil’ in Supermarkets Usually Contain No CBD
All Hemplucid products are full-spectrum CBD. This means we use the whole plant. We believe the full synergy of the entire plant provides more benefits than isolate CBD.
7 Tips for Buying the Best CBD
Obviously, not all CBD is manufactured equally. Therefore Hemplucid has provided 7 tips to keep in mind when purchasing CBD. In fact, if you see something we missed please add it in the comments below.
1) CBD Product Purity – Above All, Does the CBD Product Contain Unnecessary Ingredients?
Hemplucid’s ingredients are simple and natural. Our products are packaged in clear bottles and let them speak for themselves.
2) Are the CBD Ingredients Tested for Quality and Purity By Third-Party Labs?
Each batch of Hemplucid has third-party CBD test lab results. If there is anything wrong with our batches we simply dispose of the batch and run a new one. No matter the cost. It is vital for us to be able to provide these CBD test lab results for our customer’s peace of mind.
3) Next, Make Sure the CBD is Free of Herbicides, Pesticides, and Other Toxins
Our hemp is expertly grown free of pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers to protect our customers from residual contaminants in our final products.
4) Ensure the CBD is Extracted Using Clean CO2 Processing Instead of Toxic Chemical Solvents
Once harvested, it is extracted by industry professionals in a state-of-the-art facility using a solvent-free CO2 process before being formulated into the only products good enough to be labeled Hemplucid.
5) Know Where Your Product’s CBD is Sourced From
As a result of some states legalizing cannabis, Hemplucid has partnered with a state-licensed farm in Colorado. We believe in supporting the US grows and bringing this amazing plant back to the soil of the United States.
6) In Comparison to the Market, is Your CBD Overpriced or Really Cheap?
Hemplucid owners are passionate about providing the best hemp and it benefits for a fair price. Hemplucid prices are not extravagant yet they are not cheap.
7) Finally, Does the Company Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Hemplucid will refund 100% of the purchase price, plus applicable tax, less shipping, on unopened items purchased within 30 days. Our customer’s satisfaction is important to us.