Homemade Hemp Basil Hummus – CBD Recipe
This simple CBD-infused hummus recipe is made to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. Serves four people (if you feel like sharing). We won’t judge.
- 16 oz. dry garbanzo beans (or two cans of garbanzo beans in water)
- 3 cups water (not needed if using canned beans)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 whole lemon – squeezed
- 1 large handful of pine nuts
- 1/4 cup of basil (or as desired)
- Salt to taste
- Extra basil to garnish
- Extra pine nuts to garnish
- 2 full droppers of Hemplucid CBD in Hemp Seed Oil
If you’re in the mood for some extra flavor, optional ingredients could include tahini, red bell pepper, or fire roasted tomatoes. Feel free to get creative!
- (If you used canned beans, skip the first three steps)
- In an instant pot, add dry garbanzo beans and water.
- Pressure cook for 22 minutes on high.
- Once cooked, let cool.
- After the beans have cooled, add the beans, pine nuts, basil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt to a blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add garnish.
- Drizzle two full droppers (or desired amount) of CBD oil over the top.