Avocado toast is pretty straight forward. Toast some bread, slice an avocado, and you’re more than halfway there. What sets this recipe apart? The secret is in the sauce (okay, so it’s not really a secret).
This is a super quick, sweet and savory snack that incorporates all the goodness of the hemp plant. More pictures below!
Let’s break it down.
- Bread – Two Slices
- Avocado (we used one, but follow your heart here)
- Tahini – 2 Tablespoons
- Maple Syrup – 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon – One Half
- Hemp Seeds/Hearts
- Salt and Pepper
- HempLucid's Organic Full-Spectrum CBD in Hemp Seed Oil
- Toast your bread.
- Mix tahini, maple syrup, and squeezed lemon to make the sauce.
- Add desired amount of CBD oil to the sauce (or hold off and drizzle CBD over the top of the finished recipe).
- Cut avocado in half, then into slices lengthwise.
- Plate your toast and add the avocado slices.
- Drizzle the syrup mix over your toast.
- Add salt, pepper, and hemp seeds/hearts to taste.
- If you didn’t add CBD oil to the sauce, drizzle desired amount over the top.
- That’s it. You’re done. Dig in!